Saturday 11 October 2014

30 Day Scrap With Apps Challenge

Hello :) Julie and Roxi at E-scape and Scrap are currently running a challenge on the E-scape and Scrap blog: 30 Day Mobile Scrap With Apps. And it's great timing for me as I've just got a new phone and I hadn't got around to having a play with the camera. So the first thing I did was to get an Instagram account so that I could join in sharing my creations :)

You can find me on Instagram here: natashaforder.

I've been having a great time getting arty with the images I've taken (in between the rain showers!) and using the apps. Today's, scrap with apps, post uses Snapseed and I love this app. This was the first one I downloaded onto my new phone a couple of weeks ago. It's free too, so definitely try it out. I'm also having a play with the other apps mentioned in the posts so far, catching up a bit and having lots of fun :)

This challenge has come at the perfect time and has really kick started my creativity in this area. It's fun and it's mobile, so you can do it anywhere!

If you'd like to join in, just tag your images with #scrapwithapps in Instagram so they can be found.

I am loving Instagram, there are lots of amazing images on there too and it's so easy to use.

The following are some of the images I have created so far:

Created using an accidental shot of a park bench! and applying effects using Mystic app
HDR 30% and framed using Snapseed
HDR 100% and framed using Snapseed
Vintage effect and framed using Snapseed
I hope to have some more creations on Instagram soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment