Sunday 20 September 2015

The Beauty of Autumn

Hey, I've been writing a little poetry this week, and created a scrapbook page to share it. It was real fun putting this together :)

The Beauty of Autumn
Have you been writing, or been creative over the last few weeks? I'd love to see. If you like to share, do so by leaving a comment and/or link in the comments below. Looking forward to seeing your projects :) Natasha.

P.S. I Created my layout with the following wonderful kits by Julie Mead Designs: Painted Autumn PapersPainted Autumn Color BurstsAutumn Winds and by Foxeysquirrel: Blossom 1Blossom 2, and Foxeysquirrel Freebie. The hydrangea and wispy grass photos my own.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic textures and blending on background. A beautiful arty page and wonderful poem too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) You know I can't resist writing a poem from time to time :)

      Delete